BSIT380-T301 System Hardening and Network Risk Management.

 Week One Introduction.

Hello, and welcome to my first blog posting of the week! My name is Edward Cooper, and I was born and raised in Monrovia, Liberia, on the West Coast of Africa. I came to the United States of America in November of 1996 and have been living in New Jersey since.

I am a Bellevue University student pursuing my Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, and I look forward to graduating in August of 2024 if everything goes accordingly. I am an employee of Target Corporation, and I am grateful and appreciative for Target giving me the opportunity of going to school on a tuition-free program.

My current class concerning this blog posting is BSIT380-T301 System Hardening and Network Risk Management – CompTIA CySA+ Cybersecurity Analyst Certification. I am excited to see what this course has to offer – especially with me having little to no cybersecurity experience.

Everything interests me about the course topic! We live in an era where cybercrime is becoming the new none, and people must take cyber threats very seriously regardless of whether with or without cybersecurity knowledge. I am fully aware of the importance of cybersecurity and the role that cybersecurity plays in our daily activities. Therefore, I am eager and, once again, excited to see what this course offers.

I have yet to gain personal history or experience in the course topic; however, my first security or networking security course came about a few months ago when I completed my CompTIA Security+ course. There were various topics discussed relating to cybersecurity during my CompTIA Security+ class, and I did learn far more about cybersecurity than I knew. And I am looking forward to learning more in detail – especially with the course focusing meanly on cybersecurity.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog