CompTIA Network+: Network Management & Infrastructure

 Week One: Entry Blog.


Hello to all, my name is Edward Cooper, and I was born and raised in Monrovia, Liberia, Africa. I came to the United States, November of 1996, and I reside in the beautiful state of New Jersey. I love working with different types of technologies and I just got through building a brand-new Personal Computer last month as I was pursuing my certification in Comp & Network Security Fund (CompTIA Security+), and Comp & Hardware and Software Mgmt. (CompTIA A+).

I am currently taking a class in both Computer Server Environments (CompTIA Server+), and Network Mgmt. & Infrastructure (CompTIA Network+). Other than Windows Server that I have had some experiences (installed and configured) working with, I have not had experience with other vendors’ server platforms.

 

Speaking of server, I have some experience when it come to computer networking and I was able to build a home network (LAN) with four computers, Windows server, routers hubs, and a switch, but never had on the job networking experience. I am fully aware that the responsibility of a network administrator involves with more than just configuring router and switches, and I am looking forward to learning as much as I need to become a successful IP professional by the end of this course. This is a ten-weeks course, and I must acknowledge that ten weeks isn’t enough time to learn all the necessary tasks associated with or to become an IP Professional, however, I’m looking forward to building on whatever I learn doing these ten-weeks as a building block toward my goal as an IP Professional. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog